The Bragg Fam

The Bragg Fam

Monday, July 11, 2011

St. George or Bust!

OK, so I have been a terrible blogger, but I hope to do better with this blog. Here are some highlights of my Mormon Moms gone wild trip. My good friend Mindy and I took a weekend trip to St. George to visit with our good friend Hillary and her hubby Brandon, who recently moved there. We had a blast shopping, eating, seeing the sites, eating, visting Zions, eating, and more shopping. Hope to do this again soon. Miss you Hillary, life just isn't the same without you here.


there were polygamy families everywhere, do we fit in?


At a Waterfall in Zions



On the hike in Zions! My two partners in crime. I love these ladies.


This was a polygamy family we saw at Zions. I was facinated by it, so we took pictures. You can only see the one wife here, but there were 2 wives and the husband looked soooo young. There were about 6-7 kids all redheads.


At Tuacahn! No shows this day, but I would love to come back to see one.


And of course we had to stop for cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know me, you know that Halloween is my favorite time of year!

Disneyland Trip Jan 2008