The Bragg Fam

The Bragg Fam

Friday, August 6, 2010

Skyler and Jackson love it when I get new shoes. These are my 5 1/2 inch heels.
He's so pretty!

Jackson Superhero! Don't know what his powers are, but at least he drinks lots of milk!

Me and my good friend Brooke who now lives in Nebraska. I miss her so much, but it was so good to see her again this summer. Us with our babies. She had these twin boys 4 weeks after I had Tyson.
From a Harry Potter birthday party in our neighborhood. I wanted Jackson to go as Draco Malfoy with his blonde hair, but he loves Harry and had to be Harry.
Skyler and Jackson at the Harry Potter party!
Brothers! I love this photo. This was Tyson's first bike ride with me, so Jackson insisted he sit with him in the trailer. We do alot of bike rides in the summer.
Skyler and Jackson thought this was soooo funny!

Mr. Surfer boyTyson and his cousin Addison, 6 weeks younger than him.
Fun with cousins: Kyli, Skyler, Tate, Tayven, & Jackson
This is my Mr. Happy

1 comment:

  1. Look at you keeping up on your updates! See, people really do look. The kids are so cute in these pics!! Thanks for letting Skyler come play yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

If you know me, you know that Halloween is my favorite time of year!

Disneyland Trip Jan 2008