The Bragg Fam

The Bragg Fam

Monday, September 7, 2009

2nd grade and new baby is healthy!

It's a BOY! We took Skyler with us to the ultrasound to find out. She was less than thrilled to find out it's a boy, but has come around to the idea now. I have to admit, I was really hoping for a girl, but thought Jackson would at least be happy. Nope. He was the most upset out of anyone, and for days following the appointment, he would get mad at anyone who called the baby his brother, because he was having a baby sister, and he wants two of them. I don't know where all that came from, but now that we're throwing names around, he's a little happier. They did a more extensive ultrasound, as they have classified me as a high risk pregnancy, and we were so releived to hear (in their words) that we had the most boring ultrasoud of the day. The technician told me that most of what they do is deliver bad news to people, so to be boring is a very good thing. Everything looks good, and they can't see any problems with the baby. So we are very happy and excited to show you our very boring pic of Baby Boy Bragg: Skyler started 2nd grade! She loves her teacher so far and we happy this year. We got her a bunch of new school clothes, the only new thing she wanted to wear were her shoes, so here she is in her favorite outfit on the first day of 2nd grade:


2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! The ultrasound picture is so cute and fun. What a great shot they got. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Being pregnant is horrible enough ... adding the high risk .... You take it easy, girlie.

    Skyler is absolutely adorable. I REALLY enjoy age 7. Second grade is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've been feeling a little better since the last time I talked to you. Skyler looked so cute on her first day!

    ReplyDelete

If you know me, you know that Halloween is my favorite time of year!

Disneyland Trip Jan 2008