The Bragg Fam

The Bragg Fam

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hogle Zoo June 2009
















































I just love the Hogle Zoo! We had a really good time. Jackson loved the crocodiles & elephants, Skyler loved the giraffes, and I love the penguins. Grandpa came with us and the kids had a great time with him. We bought kettle corn popcorn which Jackson couldn't stop eating. I took him to see the Orangutangs, and when we got back, Aaron fibbed and told him the popcorn was all gone. Later Jackson found it in the stroller and we couldn't ever get the bag away from him again. Aaron kept rushing through the park and I was trying to call to him to come a different way or we'd miss the apes. He of course "couldn't hear" me, so in the middle of a large crowd, Jackson screamed the top of his lungs "AAAAARRRROOOONNN!!!" and well that got the attention of not only Aaron, but everyone around. I couldn't help but laugh. Skyler was really tired that day and spent most of it in the bike trailer/stroller while Jackson literally ran through the entire zoo, excited to see what was next. It was a great day topped of by dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ, my fav. Mmmm. . . mmmm.....







3 comments:

  1. great fun!! i enjoy seeing the pictures of the kids. hope you are feeling well. i love your long hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't been to the zoo forever!! Looks like so much fun. I think Skyler is the same age as my Aaron (he's going into 2nd grade) ... and is Jackson 4? That's how old my youngest is.

    Anyway - so fun to see your cute family pictures and adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun! Tate's been asking a lot to go to the zoo, we just haven't had time!

    ReplyDelete

If you know me, you know that Halloween is my favorite time of year!

Disneyland Trip Jan 2008